Friday, March 23, 2007
Healthy vegetarian Recipe
logostoni's blog inspired me to post some good quick vegitarian recipes. Here is the first in series. I have tried to make it more clourful with pictures.

Pomegranate Raita




I don't think I need to write the details But still...
take fresh pomegranate seeds(one fruit is enough) and add them to fresh yoghurt( about 500ml). Add black salt, coarsely ground cumin seeds and a little black pepper powder(as per your taste). With summers fast approaching it is a good healthy replacement for icecream. Make some and store in the fridge on weekends to avoid junk food.
Hope you try it...

Labels:

 
posted by upinder kaur at 3/23/2007 11:01:00 am | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 25 March 2007 at 3:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh my, Upinder. Your pomegranate raita looks so yummy! I love to eat pomegranate. Following an afternoon of cooking for a crowd, a friend and I like to stand in the kitchen and munch on pomegranate seeds and chat. I suppose it’s the way we unwind. I can’t wait to surprise her with this raita. Luckily I have black salt on hand—I’m always making salty lassis. Thanks so much for sharing. Take good care.

    P.S. I like your colorful pictures. Keep ‘em coming. :)