Tuesday, August 15, 2006
ਭਈ ਨਿਰਾਸੀ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਦਿਨ ਲਾਗੇ ॥ਦੇਸ ਦਿਸੰਤਰ ਮੈ ਸਗਲੇ ਝਾਗੇ ॥



Quietly You came and settled in my heart
Like dew on the petals in a cool night.
You evaporated as soon as maya
Spread its tentacles like sunshine bright

As I tried to hold on tightly…You escaped
Leaving my heart dry and parched
Memory of Your soft smooth touch
Made me go through the day’s heat and dust

Long never-ending wait for another cool night
Entire life time or may be another one too
Wish you turned me into vapour
And took me along with You
Forever…
Forever…
Forever…
Ab kee baar bakhas ba(n)dhae ko bahur n bhoujal faeraa (sggs-1104)
O Lord, please forgive Your slave now, in this life, so that he may not have to return again to this terrifying world-ocean.
 
posted by upinder kaur at 8/15/2006 08:00:00 am | Permalink |


2 Comments: