Monday, May 22, 2006
Gurmat Samagam on 28th May 2006
Yesterday I visited Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Sahib and Got this Information which I would like to share with all of you.A kirtan Darbar is being arranged on 28th May 2006 at Lakhi Shah Vanjara Hall at Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, New Delhi-1
This the poster at the main gate of the Gurudwara.
Its dedicated to 400th Anniversary of Guru Arjan Dev Ji's Martyrdom
This is the programme printed and distributed by Delhi Sikh Gurudwara prabandhak committee
If any of you happen to be in Delhi that day you should not miss this Kirtan darbar.
As I was leaving I took this photograph. Sun had gone down and Gurudwara was lit up with beautiful lamps.
If anyone wants more details of this programme, feel free to mail me.I'll be glad to supply whatever information I can.
 
posted by upinder kaur at 5/22/2006 09:32:00 am | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 23 May 2006 at 12:00 am, Blogger Prabhu Singh

    I remember visiting this Gurdwara around this time 4 years ago. I went in the day time and it was so hot.
    This night time shot is really nice. The progam also looks like a nice one. It has a lot of raags listed on it and it looks like some well-known raagis too. I've never been to a kirtan program (smagam) that has a program of the performances. This program lists the raagis and the raags they're going to play. That's pretty cool, I would definitely like to be there. Maybe Angad Singh can record it? :-)

     
  • At 26 May 2006 at 9:23 am, Blogger Unknown

    Gurfateh Aunty ji

    how are you?thank u for posting this very important information ji.am looking forward to attending this kirtan darbar ji.

    Regards

    Puneet Kaur

     
  • At 30 May 2006 at 12:04 am, Blogger Pritam Singh Khalsa

    You get to attend the finest in Gurdwaras. With that there is more devotion and love towards Sikh faith. Your pictures look really nice.


    Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Wahegru Ji ki fateh!