Friday, June 08, 2007
Divine touch

Bhai Sahib Bhai Vir Singh ji has written many books and wonderful poems. I shall try to share some his poems here. For those of you who may find it difficult to understand here is a short description in English

I would like to change the translation...
Gurjeet Singh has translated it so beautifully and I would every body

It is my plucked mind that is separated from my focus from Lord.
And due to the lost concentration of my mind from my Lord i have lost all my fragrance..meri kamayee.
i was trampled under Maya's feet... my punishment...kaliyuga and gone away... strayed away.
But am thankful to the Lord to gift me that negligible time in which i remembered U O my Lord !

Thank you Gurjeet Singh!
God bless you

 
posted by upinder kaur at 6/08/2007 11:03:00 am | Permalink |


5 Comments: