Monday, October 23, 2006
Gurmat Sangeet Competition

Punjabi University Patiala is organising a Gurmat Sangeet Competition from 26th Oct. to 28th Oct. 2006.
1. All students in field of gurmat sangeet can participate
2. Categories:- Senior (18 to 28 Years ) age group
Junior ( 8 to 18 years ) age group
3. Application form can be down loaded here www.gurmatsangeet.co.nr free of cost.
Any body interested can visit the site and find out more...
 
posted by upinder kaur at 10/23/2006 05:18:00 pm | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 25 October 2006 at 8:48 pm, Blogger Prabhu Singh

    That looks like a great event, I'm sure I would enjoy it if I were there. If you're planning to attend I hope you have a wonderful time :-)

     
  • At 26 October 2006 at 9:35 am, Blogger upinder kaur

    I wish I could. But its in Patiala not in Delhi. There was a similar gurmat sangeet competition in Delhi last week which I attented.It was really blissful.
    I shall share the photos and recordings soon